The world of arts is amazing! It has admires in each corner of the world. Today each person can get to know the most beautiful arts pieces. Private owners gladly share works from their collections. They propose them to world-known museum for temporary exhibitions. Governments also contribute to general well-being of art industry. They provide sufficient funding.
Art as any sector of economy needs for its growth:
- sufficient funding;
- good promotion campaigns;
- clientele. In this case, clients are regular visitors of exhibitions.
As any business sector today arts industry has to operate on international, national and regional levels.
What makes people attracted by paintings in any corner of the world
Painting is one of the most delicate artistic works. It developed along with sculpture and other types of arts. How does admiring a painting influence humans?
- It develops in us the sense of esthetics. Esthetics is very individualist notion. Some say Dali works have esthetic value. Others admire Monet.
- It develops human thinking. Paintings are visual representations of author’s ideas. Art is a code. It can be read only with profound understanding of symbols, époques and trends of times.
- It makes us better. Art shows us beautiful part of life. It cultivates certain understanding, fulfills with new ideas.
It is crucial for people all over the world to see art pieces.
Regional exhibitions of paintings: its key importance for arts sector development
Worldwide there are many exhibitions organized. It is important they are organized on international, national and regional levels.
Regional exhibitions of paintings have not less importance as national or international ones. They bring much to development of sector. That is why they are organized throughout the year in regional centers. How regional exhibitions stimulate arts development?
- They widen geographical coverage. Not all people can come to big cities. They should also see the paintings. For that aim paintings should travel from one city to another. Temporary regional exhibitions excellently fulfil such goal.
- Many intelligent people live in smaller cities. They should have a chance to discover fine art. Regional exhibitions add the number of sector’s admires.
- They bring additional funds to the budget assigned to this sector. Entrance tickets and excursions cost money.
- Many young talents can present their works at regional exhibitions. It is easier to display paintings there than at the capital exhibit halls.
- They attract many people. Regional exhibitions are better to visit. There are less people there. A person can enjoy more.
Governments and private donors should stimulate growth of regional exhibitions of paintings. At the end they bring not only esthetic pleasure to even more people, but also profit to the sector. It is the only way to keep sector flourish and stimulate its further growth!